TOO FLY YOU NEED TO FALL



When I was on front of you and I was thinking of ...
"I felt like I know him though, I know his heart and I know what he wouldn't do to hurt me"
But I don't realize that feeling so confident, feeling so great about myself and then it just be completely shattered by one thing, by something so STUPID !

You got make me shining like stars, lighting me up like Venus. But then you dissepear and make me wake and every second was like torture. You make me feel crazy. You make me feel like its my fault.
You got make me scattered in pieces. I was pain. Hell over trip, no more so finding a way to let go. Baby I can't escape.
I know I'm acting a bit crazy (again).
I know as it ends.
This is modern fairytale, no happy ending. But I can't imagine a life without breathless moment breaking me down. There's million reasong why I should give you up!!!

I'm starting again and I'll never look back. I did'n think I could, so did you?
I cover the scars of love and I dry my tears I've got pride enough. I wouldn't undo anything we've been through cause I see TO FLY YOU NEED TO FALL.
I hope after this fever I'll survive. Hand over heart and then I'm praying that "I'm gonna make everything is okey"

Now don't metter. I won't blame the world or hate you cause everything it hurt.When I went though the worst I came out better.











nevi nevi nevi

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini