Happy birthdayšŸ¤

 


I just want to take a minute and try to exspress all the feelings I inside me for you
Just being with you gives me an immense pleasure & it feels like my all dreams had come true
I can't do anything to make you feel the same
You are the most amazing. 
Even you are not romantic boyfriend but you are kindest, sweet, lovely and cute boyfriend that a girl can have
Thank you for being with me on your special day
This is the fourth year we celebrate your birthday together right?
I hope we will celebrate all the birthday together for the rest of our life

Emm ...
Beib,
This message is only for you,
I don't know where to start ..
I'm not sure of what am I going to say
But what I want to say is ..
I LOVE YOU, with all of my heart ...
I miss you with the times we spend together
You are my inspiration
You are my life
You are my everything
You are different from my past lover
You have everything that I wanted to be with
I hope you will never change from what you we're before
Love me more that I will love you too
Forever and ever ...

I will never let you go
But if you broke all the promises you've said,
I'm sorry but I need to let you go again
If you don't want me to do that,
Make sure you'll do everything that I will trust you and love you more
That's all ..

I always love you so please don't leave me.
I can't imagine my life without you
I wish you always with me like now
I MISS YOU, always.
More and more ..
You are the only one I loved



..


Sincerely
nevi nevi nevi

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini